This is how Mike's Tortilla Soup & Green Chile Corn Bread can help you in weight reduction
Weight management needs fixed efforts. If you are somebody attempting to shed some extra kilos then you want to always be in your toes. Watching your calorie intake and also sticking to a balanced weight loss program is the key to an effective weight loss routine. It becomes really hectic to strike that right balance between taste and health and subsequently, we need to discover an in-between resolution the place style meets health.
Don’t worry it is not tough in any respect. You simply need to choose the fitting substances. Like Proteins! As you already have to be knowing, protein is the constructing block of cell and is accountable for repairing the damaged tissues and muscle tissues. It's also a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Subsequently, consuming a high-protein weight loss plan will make it easier to in dropping pounds successfully
Before you jump to Mike's Tortilla Soup & Green Chile Corn Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many folks do not recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using regularly. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this product will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. Something else I want to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you ought to be happy to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what some of these benefits may be.
Something else you’re going to find coconut oil is very useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. You are going to find that this will actually help anyone who may possess some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil provides a healing effect. Needless to say you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
One more thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's tortilla soup & green chile corn bread recipe. You can have mike's tortilla soup & green chile corn bread using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Tortilla Soup & Green Chile Corn Bread:
- Get Chicken Tortilla Soup & Garnishes
- Get 3 lb Shredded Chicken [rotisserie chicken preferred]
- You need 2 (32 oz) Boxes Chicken Broth
- Take 1 1/2 cup Each: Celery With Leaves & White Onions
- Provide 1 cup Fresh Carrots [chopped]
- Provide 1 cup Fresh Cilantro
- Use 3 large Jalapeños [diced & de-seeded]
- Get 6 large Roasted Hatch Green Chili's Or 7 oz Can Diced Green Chil
- Provide 1 large Tomato Or 10 oz Can Rotell Tomatoes
- Get 1 cup Corn
- You need 1 tbsp Each: Ground Cumin - Onion Powder
- Get 1 1/2 tsp Lime Salt - Sea Salt Or Powdered Chicken Bouillon
- Take 1/3 tbsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper - Red Pepper Flakes - Cayenn
- Provide 2 tbsp Minced Garlic Or 1 tablespoon Powdered Garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp Lime Juice [if not using lime salt]
- Take 1 12" Flour Tortilla [cut into spoon sized bites - add in the la
- Provide 1 Handful Mexican 3 Cheese [to tame & thicken]
- You need 1/4 tsp Mexican Oregano
- Use 2 tbsp Of Your Favorite Salsa [optional-hot or mild. just for a
- Get 1 GARNISHES / TOPPINGS: Colored Tortillas [deep fried] Mexican 3
- Provide 1 White Onions - Green Onions - Cilantro - Jalapeños - Lime Wedg
Instructions to make Mike's Tortilla Soup & Green Chile Corn Bread:
- Always keep your chicken [or other bloody meats/seafoods] away from any of your kitchen items or foods. This will help prevent any cross contamination.
- Pre-cooked and hand shredded Rotisserie Chicken seems to work best in this dish for roasted flavor purposes. It's also much less work. Just shread it into spoon sized pieces and place in a larger pot.
- If using raw chicken or chicken breasts, trim the fat and wash your chicken then simply boil them in chicken broth or water until fully cooked before going any further.
- Again, if using chicken breasts, check for doneness by sticking a knife in the thickest part of your largest chicken breast after 25 - 30 minutes of boiling. Make certain all fluids run clear and not pink. If at all pink or red in color, boil until ALL fluids run clear.
- Place everything together [other than your bite sized Tortilla pieces and anything in the GARNISHMENTS / TOPPINGS section] in the same larger shreadded chicken pot and simmer for 1 hour at a minimum. Longer if at all possible.
- In the last 5 - 10 minutes of boiling [meaning your carrots are fully cooked] add your chopped, spoon sized Flour Tortillas to your pot. These will serve you well as both a soup thickener and a tummy filler.
- To serve, ladle soup in bowl and have your guests garnish their bowls with as many GARNISHMENTS / TOPPERS as they desire. These toppings are also essential to the meal since most will actually curb much of the Scoville heat, add fantastic contrasts and flavor and round your meal all together.
- Authors Note: You can purchase multi colored, pre-fried Tortilla strips in most chain stores. However, if you cannot, simply purchase multi colored flour Tortillas, cut into thin strips and deep fry in a high heat oil until crispy. Then drain on a paper towel or equivalent. Or, you have the option of serving whole, larger, pre-packaged chips.
- Serve this soup with this EASY Cheddar Green Chile Corn Bread. Use a basic box of Jiffy Brand Corn Bread and mix according to manufacturer's directions. Add to that 1/2 cup fine chopped Hatch Green Chilies or Jalapeños, 1 teaspoon Cumin and 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese. Sprinkle top with Cheddar as well. Bake as directed.
If you find this Mike's Tortilla Soup & Green Chile Corn Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.