Making ready My curry Indian Style safely
It's essential to prepare meals safely to help stop dangerous bacteria from spreading and growing. You may take some steps to assist shield your self and your loved ones from the spread of dangerous bacteria.
Jump to table of contents
Wash your fingers
Your arms can easily spread bacteria across the kitchen and onto food. It is important to all the time wash your arms completely with soap and heat water:
before beginning to prepare food after touching raw meals similar to meat, poultry and greens after going to the toilet after touching the bin after touching pets
Do not forget to dry your arms completely as well, as a result of moist palms spread bacteria extra simply.
Preserve worktops clean
Earlier than you begin preparing meals, it’s important worktops, kitchen utensils and chopping boards are clear. If they’ve been touched by raw meat, poultry, eggs or greens you may need to clean them completely.
You must change dish cloths and tea towels repeatedly to avoid any bacteria rising on the material.
Before you jump to My curry Indian Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can eat up. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has advised you to eat some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish during at least two meals per week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my curry indian style recipe. You can cook my curry indian style using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My curry Indian Style:
- Take Chicken thigh meat
- You need Onions
- Take Canned tomatoes (chopped)
- You need Plain yogurt
- Provide Grated ginger
- Take Grated garlic
- Provide Garam masala
- Take Bay leaves
- Take Coriander (seeds)
- You need ☆Cumin
- Prepare ☆Chili powder
- Prepare ☆Turmeric
- Provide ☆Cardamon
- Get ☆All spice
- Provide ☆Cinnamon
- Get ☆Nutmeg
- Take ☆Black pepper
- Provide Soup stock granules
- Take Water
- Take Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- You need Salt
- You need Vegetable oil
Steps to make My curry Indian Style:
- Put the vegetable oil in a deep pan, add the sliced or chopped onions and garam masala and fry.
- When the onions have wilted, add the bite-sized chicken thigh meat and the ☆ spices. Fry until browned.
- Add the canned tomatoes, yogurt and bay leaves. Simmer over high heat until the yogurt dissolves and the sauce reduces by half.
- Add the water and soup stock granules and simmer over high heat further. When the sauce has thickened, season it with the Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce and salt to finish.
- Simmering is very important! Keep cooking over high heat to boil away the liquid, and that will bring out the sweet flavor of the sauce.
- Serve with turmeric rice! Put 3 rice cooker cups of rice in a rice cooker and add the right amount of water. Dissolve 1 teaspoon of turmeric and cook.
If you find this My curry Indian Style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.