So that you could be making ready L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP
(VEGAN) recipes for your family however this tips may be useful.
By no means cook dinner these things in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have turn into highly regarded as well as a necessary kitchen appliance. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly steadily really helpful by cooking experts to arrange frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and different meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has a lot less fats. This cooking methodology may also reduce down on some of the different dangerous effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your body and or cause issues for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to l.n.s potato oats soup (vegan) recipe. To make l.n.s potato oats soup (vegan) you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP
- Use 1 tsp turmaric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumine seeds
- Get 1/4 tsp asforditha
- Provide 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- Get 1/3 tbsp salt
- You need 3 each potatoes precutted (1/2)size.
- Get 2 tbsp oats
- You need 500 ml water
- Get 1 tbsp soya oil
Instructions to make L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP
- This is very simple and tastey with very less spices. people who are wait watcher can enjoy this meal in afternoon. yummy and delicious recipe is in fornt of you form north India.
- Now lit your gas stove slowly put a boiling pan and heat it under medium flame .
- Now add soya oil, n the boiling pan suit all the ingredients like cumine seeds, and asforditha
- Now add washed precutted potatoes in the pan and stir fry it for 2 minutes. Then add turmeric Powder and black pepper powder and salt to taste or quantity mentioned.
- Stir fry it for 3-2 minutes constantly. So that all the ingredients mixes well with ease. Put the oats in it and again fry it for few minutes .
- Pour the water in it and let it boil for 8-9 minutes boiling depends upon the size of potatoes you take and the hardness of water.
- Keep aside and transfer it to 2 serving bowls .
- Now this is the soup in serving bowl serve iit with your toung out …..ha… ha ha ….
If you find this L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.