Find all the very best Parippu curry recipes on the net in the one cease site that is cooking information. Whether or not you are looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Parippu curry , you can see the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Parippu curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parippu curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re endeavoring to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, however. Start consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parippu curry recipe. You can have parippu curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parippu curry:
- You need 4 tbsps moong dal / cherupayar parippu -
- Get 1/4 cup coconut - grated
- Use 1 tsp jeera -
- Get 2 cloves garlic - - 3
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric powder -
- Get as required salt -
- Prepare as required water -
- Use 1 tbsp coconut oil -
- Prepare curry leaves - few
Steps to make Parippu curry:
- First pressure cook moong dal with sufficient water for 1 whistle.
- After the pressure releases, open the lid and switch on the stove. Now add turmeric powder and salt.
- Grate coconut with jeera and garlic coarsely and add it to the boiling gravy. Mix well. Add water if required.
- Now add little coconut oil and few curry leaves.
- Parippu curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Parippu curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.