So you might be getting ready Konkani Bombay Duck Curry recipes for your loved ones but this tips may be helpful.
By no means cook dinner these items in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have develop into highly regarded as well as an important kitchen equipment. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite ceaselessly recommended by cooking specialists to arrange frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has lots less fats. This cooking technique may also reduce down on a few of the other harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Konkani Bombay Duck Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. This is a fantastic number for somebody who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin eating these foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to konkani bombay duck curry recipe. You can cook konkani bombay duck curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Konkani Bombay Duck Curry:
- Take 6-10 Fresh Bombil/bombayduck
- Take 1 tbsp ginger garlic
- You need 5-6 kokam flowers
- Get 2 tbsp rice flour
- Use leaves Curry
- You need 1/4 cup Coriander leaves chopped
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black salt
- You need 1 tsp Cummin powder
- You need 1 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp tspn red chilli kasmiri
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Take 1 tsp Fish masala optional
- You need 2 tbsp rice bran oil(or as prefer)
- Use Oil to shallow fry bombay duck
Instructions to make Konkani Bombay Duck Curry:
- Wash clean Bombay duck fresh keep tail part to fry and head portion for curry/salan,keep all ingredients ready.Heat oil in pan add gingergarlic,curry leaves,ko kam to stir fry
- Add the dry spices and 1tsp rice flour, now stir fry well 2 minutes and add 1 cup water mix well boil 2min then add 1 cup water boil 2 minutes as required gravy consistency done.add coriander too
- Add the bombay duck heads to curry boil for 5 minutes covered,remove in bowl to serve sprinkle some corriander.On side keep some dry spices as listed above in a plate
- Apply on the tail portions of bombay duck and heat oil shallow fry these crisp
- Enjoy hot with rice/dry khichadi
If you find this Konkani Bombay Duck Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.