Find all the best Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipes on the net within the one cease place that is cooking information. Whether or not you are looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF , one can find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the perfect Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain plenty of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They have loads of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8%! That’s a fantastic number for a person who desires a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Try to begin consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys dairy-free condensed cream of chicken soup gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys dairy-free condensed cream of chicken soup gf df ef sf nf you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 600 ml gluten-free strong chicken stock*
- Take 120 ml rice milk / light coconut milk
- Use 240 ml full fat coconut milk
- Take 100 grams gluten-free plain flour
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tsp chopped parsley
- Prepare 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Take 1/2 tsp oregano
- Use 1/4 tsp dried basil
Instructions to make Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- I use gf chicken bouillon powder and water to make the stock needed for this. I add an extra few tsps of powder to compensate for the extra liquid that you'll add to the main recipe you're making the soup for. Knorr brand Stock Cubes are free-from lactose and you can crumble those up if you can't find their tubs of bouillon. If you don't use strong stock I find the flavour is too diluted in the main dish
- Put the stock and the rice milk (or any milk you prefer) in a pan and bring to the boil
- Mix the flour, seasonings and herbs with the coconut milk (or any milk you prefer) until you have a thick mixture
- Turn down the heat then add the flour mixture slowly to the pan, whisking continuously
- Keep whisking off the heat for a good 3 - 5 minutes to break up any lumps and smooth the soup while the flour flavour cooks out
- You can add cooked, chopped chicken if you like or cooked & chopped mushroom or celery to make cream of those soups, around 50 - 60 grams
- This recipe will make the equivalent of 2 cans of CONDENSED soup that you can use in recipes where a can of condensed cream soup is an ingredient. You can halve it if desired
If you find this Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.