So that you is likely to be making ready Murighonto (Fish head curry with lentil) recipes for your family but this suggestions may be helpful.
By no means cook these things in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have grow to be highly regarded as well as an essential kitchen equipment. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite continuously really useful by cooking specialists to arrange frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has lots much less fats. This cooking method may also lower down on a few of the different dangerous results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Murighonto (Fish head curry with lentil) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one thing which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you need to start using today. Something else I want to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Something else I want to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in the following paragraphs we are going to be telling you why.
I am certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with loads of benefits. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for men and women who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the actual healing process. There are some other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it is also filled with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
Another thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you will be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to murighonto (fish head curry with lentil) recipe. To make murighonto (fish head curry with lentil) you need 13 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Murighonto (Fish head curry with lentil):
- Get 1 cup yellow Moong Dal
- You need 1 Rahu fish head(I use head of a 3kg size Rahu fish)
- Get 2 big Onion chopped
- Provide 1 tablespoon Ginger-Garlic paste
- Get 1 tablespoon ready-made tomato puree or puree of 2 fresh tomatoe
- You need 1 teaspoon Panchfuran (a bengali whole spice mix)
- Get 1 Bay leaf
- Provide 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- You need 2 teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 2 teaspoon Coriander-Cumin powder(2 tsp coriander+1tsp cumin)
- Prepare 2 Whole dry Red chilli
- Prepare 2 Green chilli
- You need 3-4 tablespoon Mustard oil
Steps to make Murighonto (Fish head curry with lentil):
- Dry roast moong daal into a pan until light golden brown.
- Let the daal cool and soak in water for an hour.
- Clean and cut the fish head in small pieces as possible.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt and rub to the pieces.
- Heat 1and 1/2 tablespoon of mustard oil in a pan and add the fish head pieces.
- Fry them in medium heat until light golden brown. Keep aside.
- Pressure cook soaked daal with salt and 2 cups of water until just soft.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of mustard oil in a saucepan and temper bay leaf, red chilli and paachfuran.
- After few seconds add chopped onion and saute until onions become translucent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute till raw smell of ginger garlic goes off.
- Now add tomato puree, turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander-cumin powder.
- Saute in medium heat and add 1/2 cup of water.Let the spices cook well in medium heat for few minutes.
- When spices and tomatoes cooks well and oil starts separating from gravy add in the fried fish head.
- Stir to coat spices to fish head,add salt and couple of tablespoon of water, cover and cook in low heat for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove the cover, fry in spices again for 3-4 minutes. This frying will enhance the flavour of murighonto.
- Next add in cooked daal and mix well with a spatula.
- Add sufficient hot water to make the curry thin, check seasoning and add if necessary.
- Cook in medium heat until murighonto starts boiling and then add some slitted green chillies.
- Further cook in medium low heat for 10 minutes or until gravy comes to your desired consistency. I like the gravy little thin, you can make them thick as well.
If you find this Murighonto (Fish head curry with lentil) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.