Discover all the best Chicken corn soup recipes on the net in the one stop place that's cooking guide. Whether you are searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Chicken corn soup , one can find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Chicken corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–seriously–are super great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What we mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. To make chicken corn soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken corn soup:
- Provide 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- Provide 1 cup corn (add more vegetables if you want)
- Use 1 chicken stock cube
- Prepare 1 small onion chopped
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic chopped
- You need 1/2 inch ginger chopped
- Get 2 green chillies chopped
- Provide 1 tsp red chilli sauce
- Provide 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- Prepare 1 tsp soya sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 5 cups water
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Provide 1 egg white
- Prepare 1 tbsp cornflour dissolved in little water
Instructions to make Chicken corn soup:
- First heat oil in a big deep vessel/pan.now add the chopped onions,garlic,ginger and chillies and saute few seconds.now add the maggi cube,tomato ketchup, soya sauce and chilli sauce and stir.
- Now add the corn include the vegetable you want to add and mix well now add the shredded chicken and mix well.now add 5 cups of water and salt,now bring to a boil,now add the cornflour mixture and simmer for few minutes till its slightly thick.now drip the egg white mixture and keep stirring.simmer few seconds.
- Now serve hot,garnish with some spring onions and enjoy
If you find this Chicken corn soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.