Get all one of the best Mutton curry recipes on the net within the one stop site that's cooking information. Whether you are searching for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Mutton curry , you will discover the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be healthy.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry recipe. To cook mutton curry you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton curry:
- Take 500 GM's Mutton
- Provide 2 cardomon, 2laung, 2blackpaper, 2 tez patta
- Use 3 onion finely chopped
- Provide 1 tbsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tbsp gingergarlic paste
- Get 3 spoons oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- Take 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Use 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder
- Prepare leaves Fresh Coriander
Instructions to make Mutton curry:
- Add Mutton in pressure cooker. Add chopped onions, salt, gingergarlic paste, turmeric Powder and mix well.
- Add one glass water and pressure cook for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins open cooker and add oil, cardomon, laung, blackpaper, tez patta, red chilli powder, Coriander powder, garam masala powder and mix nicely.
- Cook for 35 mins on low flame or cook till oil separates.add some fresh Coriander leaves.
- Mutton Curry is ready u can Serve it with naan, tandoori,chapati or rice.
If you find this Mutton curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.