So you could be getting ready Oven Baked Fajita recipes for your family however this ideas may be helpful.
Never cook dinner these things in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have turn into very fashionable in addition to an essential kitchen appliance. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite incessantly really useful by cooking specialists to arrange frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has a lot less fat. This cooking method may additionally minimize down on some of the different harmful results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Fajita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works very much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t clog your system and or cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked fajita recipe. To cook oven baked fajita you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Baked Fajita:
- Get 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Prepare 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Use 2 tsp chili powder
- You need 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- You need 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- You need 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies (15 oz.)
- Prepare 1 medium onion, sliced
- Get 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- Get 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
Instructions to make Oven Baked Fajita:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13 x9 baking dish.
- In small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are done.
If you find this Oven Baked Fajita recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.