So you may be getting ready Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipes for your loved ones but this suggestions may be helpful.
By no means cook these things in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have turn into extremely popular in addition to an important kitchen appliance. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly ceaselessly recommended by cooking experts to arrange frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has lots less fats. This cooking technique may additionally minimize down on a few of the other harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You May Possibly Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the use of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You are additionally going to see that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Another thing I want to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. In this article we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are associated with the use of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
I am certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with a lot of benefits. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for men and women who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the healing process. Of course you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
One more thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to start. There’s no doubt that in time businesses will be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. You can have creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- You need 150 gms Spinach
- Use Paste - place in food processor
- Prepare 1 Medium Red Onion (in food processor)
- You need 2 Garlic Cloves (in food processor)
- Take 2 " piece ginger peeled (in food processor)
- You need 1 tsp Mustard Oil (in food processor)
- Get 1 Chilli (de seeded if you wish) (in food processor)
- Get Spice Mix
- Prepare 1 tsp Ground Corriander
- Prepare 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Get 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Tumeric Powder
- Provide 4 Cardamom Pods
- Take 4 Whole Cloves
- Get 1 Whole Star Anise
- Provide 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Use 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Provide 1/4 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- You need Others
- Get 1 Can Chickpeas
- Provide 1 Small Can Coconut Cream (Approx 1 Cup)
- Prepare 1 Cup Vegetable Stock
- Take 1 Cup Water
- You need to taste Salt & Pepper
- Prepare Produce
- You need 2 Medium Potatoes (Approx 500gms) Cut into chunks
- Prepare 400 gms Mushrooms (Cut into quarters)
- Provide 250 gms Cherry tomatoes (or tomato cut into chunks)
Steps to make Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Prepare ingredients as per instructions (unfortunately I don't have a pic post prep)
- Add 'paste' ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a paste is created (unfortunately no pic of this also).
- Add 1tbs oil to a pot and saute the 'paste' ingredients on low for at least approx. 5 minutes.
- Turn heat up slightly, add another tbs of oil and add the Spices and thoroughly stir regularly for a couple of minutes.
- Add the Potatoes, Chickpeas & Mushrooms to the pot and continue to stir coating them in the spice / paste mixture in the pan.
- Add the coconut cream, cherry tomatoes, stock and water. Mix, Cover pot and simmer on low for approx 30mins.
- After approx 30mins (or when potatoes are cooked through), turn off heat, add the spinach and stir. Cover and leave to sit for a couple of minutes (until spinach wilts).
- Eg below of steamed Cauliflower Rice (placed in processor and then steamed for approx 6mins)
- Serve with chopped Corriander or Coconut Yoghurt 😁
If you find this Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.