Here is how Steak & Ale Pie can assist you in weight reduction
Weight administration wants constant efforts. If you are someone attempting to shed some further kilos then it's good to all the time be in your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and also sticking to a balanced food plan is the secret to an effective weight reduction routine. It becomes really hectic to strike that right stability between taste and well being and due to this fact, we need to find an in-between resolution where taste meets health.
Don’t fear it isn't troublesome at all. You simply need to decide on the fitting components. Like Proteins! As you already should be realizing, protein is the building block of cell and is responsible for repairing the damaged tissues and muscle tissue. It is usually a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight loss. Subsequently, consuming a high-protein food regimen will make it easier to in dropping pounds successfully.
Before you jump to Steak & Ale Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak & ale pie recipe. To make steak & ale pie you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steak & Ale Pie:
- Use For the pie:
- Use 1 pint real ale (568 ml)
- Get 750 g diced beef
- Use 2 rough chopped onions
- Prepare 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- You need 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Provide 2 tsp ground pepper
- Get 1.5 beef stock cubes
- You need 150 ml boiling water
- Prepare 4 tbsp Worcester sauce
- Provide For the pastry:
- You need 400 g plain flour
- Get 200 g diced butter
- Provide Pinch salt
- Use 5 tbsp water
Steps to make Steak & Ale Pie:
- Chop onions roughly, and combine with the beef, garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a large frying pan. Cook on high heat for 3 minutes followed by a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix together the water, stock cubes and Worcester sauce and add to the mixture. Now slowly add the full bottle/pint of real ale, pouring evenly around the pan.
- Let the mixture simmer on a low heat for 45 minutes, stirring oocssionally every 10 minutes or so.
- Whilst the beef mixture is simmering, mix the butter, salt and flour together until you make a consistency simmilar to breadcrumbs. Once achieved, combine with the water to make a smooth dough. Take two thirds of the dough, roll out over flour and line your baking dish. Use the remaining dough to make a lid for the pie.
- Once the baking dish is lined with pastry, place in the fridge along with the pie lid and refrigerate until the beef mixture has cooked.
- Now that the beef mixture is cooked, remove the baking dish from the fridge and fill with the mixture. Ensure that only a third of the liquid in the pan is remaining. Add the pastry lid and squeeze together the edges forming a thick crust.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 200°c or until the pastry is a nice golden brown colour.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutess. For best results serve with mash potato, seasonal veg and lots of gravy!
If you find this Steak & Ale Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.